iMac & Macbook SSD and Memory Upgrades
Give your old Macbook or iMac a BIG performance boost!
Your Macbook or iMac is not performing well anymore and don’t have the money to buy a new one? need more performance or storage? An SSD and Memory Upgrade will boost performance by up to 600%.
Let us show you how…
Why an SSD? Why more RAM?
Solid Stat Drives Upgrade (SSDs)
Designed to replace traditional hard drives (HDD), solid state drives (SSDs) use flash memory to deliver vastly superior performance and durability. Since there are lots of small, moving parts inside your normal hard drive — magnetic heads, spindles and spinning platters — it’s easy for things to go wrong (you could lose your important data).
If you’re looking to keep your data safe and improve the performance of your system, here are four reasons why you will want to consider an SSD :
2. They’re faster : Without moving parts to slow your computer down, SSDs aren’t just faster; they’re ready to go when you are. SSDs offer instant-load performance, meaning faster boot times, faster application loading times, and better system responsiveness. They are about 6-7 times faster than regular HDD (read/write speeds).
3. They’re easier to carry : Since SSDs weigh less than hard drives, they’re more mobile-friendly and they help make your laptop easier to carry. With lightweight components and solid construction, SSDs are better suited for the rigors of constant travel.
4. They’re more efficient : Since SSDs have no moving parts, they require less power to operate, which means you’ll get longer battery life. They’re even quieter, too.
Memory Upgrade (RAM)
Since your computer uses memory to perform almost all of its operations, it’s important to make sure it’s equipped with enough memory. Here is a list of symptoms that indicate the need for a memory upgrade :
Symptoms of memory deficiency
- You try to boot your computer and it takes a long time to load.
- You experience poor performance in everyday tasks. Programs either don’t respond or take longer than usual to load.
- You try to multitask and toggle between multiple programs, and your system slows to a crawl.
- You try to load a program and your system freezes.
- In some cases, your computer refuses to operate at all. When you try to open a file or program, your system doesn’t respond.
- You try to perform everyday tasks and your computer just isn’t running quite the way it used to.
Your old Macbook is not performing as good as it used to? Don’t buy a new one yet, save yourself money and give us a call today and we can let you know if a SSD and Memory upgrade is the right thing for you.
Hi 🙂 Just sent you an email with prices for these repair services. Thanks
Hi. I have a MacBook Pro 13l I have reached max storage it seems. I have iCloud storage but can’t seem to move it over. 8 am not a natural mac-er so maybe thick, but how do I resolve this. What are my options? It is used every day almost by my wife who uses it for online teaching so whatever option it must be quick
Hi Adrian, sorry for the late reply just saw your message. I would need more information about your Macbook to give you options. You can reach me by phone at (506) 878-7445 or by email at: email@example.com.
V Lee said:
How much does it cost to replace the front glass and rear glass on an iPhone X?